Dell PowerEdge R730xd 12-Port (Configurable)
As low as $4,247.98
The R730xd is an exceptionally flexible and scalable, two-socket 2U rack server that delivers high performance processing and a broad range of workload-optimized local storage possibilities, including hybrid tiering. Designed with an incredible range of configurability, the PowerEdge R730xd meets the needs of many different workloads with the Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3 product family, 24 DIMMs of high-performance DDR4 memory and a broad range of local storage options.
Helpful features include:
- Enhance database performance by using flash drives to cache "hot" data, while simultaneously having up to 48TB2 of server-based storage with NL-SAS/SATA HDDs.
- Improved networking throughput delivers the performance necessary for your SharePoint, Lync, Exchange and consolidated collaboration environments.
- Improve response times with up to 15 percent greater memory bandwidth than earlier generations and help increase IO performance with the customizable throughput of Dell Select Network Adapters.
- Support today's diverse workloads in virtual environments, including virtualized local storage. To further enhance these deployments, the R730xd features:
- DDR4 RAM that supports more, larger and higher-performance virtual machines per node, drawing up to 30 percent less power than previous-generation DDR3 RAM
- Multi-mode RAID controllers with twice the storage bandwidth of previous generations
- Compatibility with software defined storage (SDS) solutions, such as Microsoft Storage Spaces, VMware® Virtual SAN™ (vSAN) and OpenStack Ceph